Thursday, February 25, 2016

The Gift For All People by Max Lucado


"If God is for us, who can be against us? This mean. Had God a calendar, your birthday would be circled. If he drove your car, your name would be on his bumper. If there's a tree in heaven, he's carved your name in the bark." In knowing this truth, Max Lucado(the author) asks, "Could death harm you now? Can disease rob your life.... You are protected. God is for you. And that's what grace means." Grace is the foundation of this beautiful inspirational book.,

Lucado is one of the greatest of our time. In his book The Gift For All People, Lucado has assembled more than 30 of his most inspirational essays this short but heart warming selection of thoughts and stories.  Each brief chapter offers a lesson for Christian living based on Scripture.  The pages of this book are filled with words of reassurance offering steadfast comfort to numerous Christians. Believers and non believers alike.

I was going through a tough time when I received this book and it literally brought me to my knees. I was humbled immediately and felt the emence love of the Father... At the exact moment I needed it most. I felt right next to the Almighty. 

   I would suggest this book to anyone looking for a little pick me up, someone who needs that kind of hug human hands cans possibly accomplish. The pages are beautifully layed  out and the stories are short enough to read quickly in one sitting. I would rate this 5/5. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For your input. It is greatly valued.