Monday, November 16, 2015

Introduction Post

Hi! My name is Casey! I started this blog for all the busy moms out there who still have a passion for reading admist all of the child rearing, cooking, laundry, cleaning, playing referee and being a loving fiancĂ©e. 
   I love my God, my children and of course, books! All books, but I specialize in ALL translations The Holy Bible and other Non-Fiction christian books. It is my goal to provide my readers with concise, clear, informative book reviews. I will also throw in some fun stuff on parenting, Bible study and Bible Journaling... My other passions! I have a lot of passions as you can see. 
   My hope is to build a community of moms and others who share my loves in life and to provide accurate information to my readers. And most importantly, I hope this can be a place for you to come to relax and have fun. I'm in the process of getting my site up and running and until then, feel free to email me at Thebusymomsbookcorner@gmail.comwith any questions, review requests or reading suggestions. I am here to help. 


   God Bless You All 
Casey M. Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For your input. It is greatly valued.